Re:bound is a third person action adventure game developed for PC and PS4 about a young woman who crash lands on an alien planet. Players utilize a targeting based weapon mechanic to defeat enemies and solve puzzles to escape the planet.
• Designed and implemented elemental object system interface
• Developed 3 different enemy characters with different AI
• Designed and implemented patrol system for character AI
• Implemented several level interactable itemsmenuMore Details
Auxilium is a 4v4 first person shooter capture-the-flag game developed for PC that features four unique character classes and four unique levels.
It was made by a team of almost 50 students over 4 months. I was picked by our professors to be the lead programmer for the project, which led to me getting more leadership experience rather than hands on programming experience.
• Designed weapons and abilities
• Developed HUD/UI system
• Created killfeed broadcast system through networkmenuMore Details
This is an example which shows that how my agent how my agent play StarcraftII minigame
The agent learns from nothing but the information from the screen and only knows available actions.
Just like a new player to StarcraftII.
Please click the button below for more detail